Terms & Conditions
All sales made by Amos Mann Furniture (hereinafter "The Company") are made on the following terms and conditions.
1) All items must be inspected upon delivery and signed for accordingly. Any damages should be reported in writing within 7 days from delivery date. The company will not be liable to accommodate any claims made after this period.
2) The company will not be responsible for any costs however arrived at other than the cost of the value of the goods supplied. In the case of direct home delivery the company will not be responsible for any element of the carriage.
3) Furniture that is supplied for self assembly can not be returned once the carton has been opened. Replacement or missing parts will be supplied either to yourself or direct to your customer.
4) Prices are subject to change without notice.
5) The Company reserves the right to change, alter or discontinue any item without prior notification. Any specifications or particulars given by the company are given in good faith and are intended to be approximate and for guidance only.
6) Any goods supplied will remain the property of The Company until payment has been made in full.
7) Delivery charges are non refundable once an order is dispatched. Failed deliveries may also be liable for returns carriage charge.